Work at Gentleman’s Box
Gentleman’s Box is the first subscription box that caters to today’s modern Gentleman. Since launching in 2014, we have continuously helped our subscribers become better men. We are always looking for fun creative people to join our amazing team. Located in downtown Royal Oak, you can find the team taking a break to play one of our many arcade machines or walking ten steps west to the local brewery. Work at Gentleman’s Box is in a relaxed environment with a supportive team that has a can-do attitude.
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn from industry-leading innovators
- You’ll have more responsibility and opportunities for growth
- Your work will be recognized
- Working with a close-knit team that strives for everyone to succeed
Would you like to join the team? Please apply below.
Do you have a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Gentleman’s Box is looking for a Retention Specialist in one of the fastest growing industries in retail. Gentleman’s Box is a premier box subscription for men. With unique monthly themes designed around noteworthy men, the contents inside every box are brilliantly crafted and chosen in essence of the featured gentleman’s legacy. Our brand also curates frequent featured tips in our blog and various social networks.
Gentleman’s Box is looking for a Retention Specialist to work with our customers by implementing strategies and tactics that retain our customer base, while finding new and unique ways to surprise and delight our customers during every step of the subscription experience. The retention specialist will report directly to the brand manager, COO, and CEO, and work alongside the Customer Service and Member Experience Teams.
Applicants should have command of best practices in customer service, with previous experience or a strong interest in the retail industry. We are seeking applicants who can show proven results in customer retention, with a fanatical desire to provide an amazing experience to each and every customer.
- Oversee the Gentleman’s Box customer base, ensuring customer satisfaction, retention, and referrals.
- Communicate with existing customer base through phone, email, & social media platforms using brand-consistent tone and voice.
- Provide guidance and assistance to the customer, experience, and acquisition teams as needed.
- Answer customer service phone lines during normal business hours (9a-5p ET) to address customer needs, inquiries, and cancellations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have 2+ years experience in customer service or retail.
- Proven track record of achieving prolonged customer satisfaction and retention.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a strong understanding of common social platforms and their best practices.
- Excellent writer and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and gut feelings to inform decisions.
- Ability to submit a cover letter with your resume that tells us what your favorite retail brand is, and how you would support or change their current strategy.
- Bonus experience in building within a startup culture and navigating the unknown and driving success in an ever-evolving market.