We hope all of you are enjoying the Spring Premium Box, “The Sunday Morning Edition” and are finding great use of the items during your relaxing Sunday mornings and beyond! We are so excited for this box because we felt it brought all of our members such a unique set of items to inspire self-care. Following the theme of this season’s box, we bring you a blog focused on all the wonderful activities you can do on Sunday mornings!
We hope we have inspired you to make the most of your Sundays!
Read a book
Jump into your silk Robe-N-Hood robe, put on your Northern Sole Socks, and cozy up to a good book! Not only does reading relax you, but it also stimulates the brain. See book recommendations from the Gentleman’s Box Team below:
- If the Buddha Dated: A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path by Charlotte Kasl
- Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- You are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- Living With A Seal by Jesse Itzler
Journaling is a great way to gather your thoughts and feelings, as well as reflect. Jot down whatever comes to mind whether it be your last week worth of activities, what you are thankful for, or goals and dreams. Any kind of reflection without distraction is healthy for the soul. If you received the Fall 2018 Premium Box, pull out your Woodchuck journal set.
One of the best ways you can relax, is to clear your mind and be in the present moment. There are wonderful videos to help guide you into the meditation practice. Try searching “guided meditation” on YouTube and explore all the sessions out there, finding one that fits your needs the best.
After you wake, give your face a deep wash with the Nina Marie Skincare Daily Face Cleanser included in your Premium Box. Follow this with a toner, moisturizer and beard oil. If you really want to step it up, try a face mask and get glowing skin!
Breakfast in bed
This is another task you can do in your new silk robe and socks. The comfier the better when eating breakfast in bed! Check out some easy and healthy options for breakfast in bed below:
- Vanilla Greek yogurt with blueberries, granola and a drizzle of honey
- Oatmeal with almond milk and topped with brown sugar, berries, and almonds
- Toast with avocado spread on it, topped with sliced cherry tomatoes, salt, pepper and arugula
- Toast with peanut butter, sliced bananas and a drizzle of honey
- Scrambled eggs with cut up vegetables added, topped with feta cheese and sliced avocado
Sundays are a wonderful day to spend quality time with family and friends. Mid-day seems to work best for most, so gathering for a “brunch” meal is always a good option. Not to mention, the food options are the best! Before heading out, don’t forget a few sprays of your new English Laundry London Cologne.